What Makes Nightingale Senior Care Different from other Agencies?
At Nightingale Senior Care we strive to offer premium service to clients and their supporting family members.
- Response Time: You can reach our office via text message for a rapid response.
- Accessibility: Our office staff can be reached by phone, fax, email & text messaging around the clock.
- Reliable Caregivers: We do extensive background checks and only hire experienced caregivers.
- Always there: We introduce each caregiver and substitute caregiver to the client, so there is always a familiar face when a new caregiver starts.
- Monthly Visits: Our management staff visits clients on a monthly basis to evaluate and update care protocols as needed.
- Insurance & Bonding: Our company carries insurance and bonding to cover our caregivers.
- Last Minute Service: Emergencies happen, we have started service with clients as soon as the same day. We have a deep pool of experienced caregivers.
- Schedule Flexibility: Service is at your convenience, we can accommodate frequent schedule changes to suit your life.
- Hands on, Local Ownership means accountability, you will always get your questions answered by someone who cares.
“Your office and management is the best” – N.R.
” We were very lucky to have some of the kindest and gentlest caregivers…” – H.G.
FREE DAY OF CARE OFFER
Not certain about whether your Mom or Dad will like in-home care? You can try before you commit with:
Call us now at 714-855-9900 to arrange a free trial. Let us help your parents, spouse or loved one prepare meals, run errands, transport to medical appointments and more. Our caregivers are our employees so they are covered by our insurance. The caregivers are background checked via the DOJ & FBI. We also check their driving record.
We help working women care for their parents.
Working women caregivers may suffer a particularly high level of economic hardship due to their caregiving. Female caregivers are more likely than males to have made alternate work arrangements: taking a less demanding job (16% females vs. 6% males), giving up work entirely (12% vs. 3%), and losing job related benefits (7% females vs. males 3%).
[The National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP (2009), Caregiving in the U.S: National Alliance for Caregiving. Washington, D.C.] – Updated: November 2012
70% of working caregivers made some job change to accommodate their caregiving role. 12% of caregivers reduced work hours or took a less demanding job while 9%, gave up work entirely, compared to 3% that took an early retirement.
[The National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP (2009), Caregiving in the U.S., Bethesda, MD: National Alliance for Caregiving. Washington, D.C.] – Updated: November 2012
Get in Touch!
Nightingale Senior Care
550 East Lambert Road
Brea, CA 92821